Since the foundation of GEWA in 1925 by Georg Walther in the area called „vogtländischer Musikwinkel“ in and around Adorf (a region in Saxony famous for its musicians and manufacturers of musical instruments), continuous improvement of our products and services as well as focus on the individual needs of our customers have been given top priority. This principle has also been adhered in the 1950s when the company moved to Mittenwald/Bavaria due to the consequences of World War II.
Since tradition obliges it stood to reason to relocate headquarters – in favour of a large European main warehouse – back to Adorf after the political changes in November 1989.The merging of administration, sales and logistics was completely finished in June 2010.
Erkstr 1, ADORF, 8626, Germany
Tel +49 37423 778 0
Fax + 49 37423 770 9650