In 1924, Mr. Franz Sandner established his own company in Germany, and with a warm and gentle tone and harmonizing-precision design, Franz Sandner became well-known worldwide for its excelsior manufacturing technique. After the Second World War, most musical instrument factories moved to Nauheim, which near the Frankfurt suburb due to the border redrawn between Germany and Czech Republic. The company started again like many other musical instrument factories and continued improving its excelsior workmanship.
23 Huan Dong 1st Rd, Fengjing Industrial Zone, Jin Shan District. SHANGHAI. 201501.
China Contact Teddy Chen
Tel +86 21 6735 6400
Fax+86 21 6735 6411