Fancy violin or viola lessons? It’s fun to learn an instrument or get back into it at any age. My students are between five and seventy years old.
- Studied music at the Bern Conservatory with Ulrich Lehmann, graduating with a teaching diploma.
- Additional courses with Vladimir Skerlakin, Lucerne.
- Numerous pedagogical further training courses, e.g
- Early instrumental violin lessons
- group lessons
- rock and pop
- Many years of teaching experience with students of different ages.
- Lessons at music schools with permanent positions and deputies.
- private lessons.
I regularly play chamber music in various ensembles: string quartet, piano trio, duo (also with viola).
Orchestral activity at Sinfonietta Bern, OPUS Bern and in various ad hoc formations.
Member of the SMPV (Swiss Music Education Association)
Member of the ESTA (European String Teachers Association)