We are a
specialty store for string instruments located in the center of Helsinki.
We have been building Violins and Strings since 1958. Construction was started by Risto Vainio and now Ilkka Vainio continues the tradition. Maarit Vainio handles the commercial side of the company. Throughout our operations, our operations have been guided by respect for old artists and music masters in the industry. A violin made with soul and heart always sounds good.